Local Offer at The Clifton Centre header

Local Offer

For children and young people with SEN or disabilities

Does your child have special educational needs and/or a disability?

The ‘Local Offer’ has been launched to make it easier for parents to find information, services, activities and support.

From things to do, advice about money and preparing for adult life, to information about transport, health and education, it can all be found in one place on Salford City Council’s website, please see the link on this page.

You’ll also find information about the changes to support for children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities.

If you don’t use the Internet you can call 0161 909 6566 to request a booklet.

Below is a short video explaining the Local Offer from Salford City Council detailing how they can help a child with SEND as well as how they can provide support for a family with a child with SEND.

The Local Offer Explained