Example Default Hero Image

Parent Survey Headlines

Tuesday 7th Feb 2023

At The Clifton Centre we are committed to fostering and maintaining good home school communication through a range of activities including calls to parents, surveys and review day. This enables home and school to make informed choices and best support our students.

89% of parents said that communication between school and home was Excellent. The remaining 11% said it was Good.

64% said the educational progress was Good to Excellent.

68% said that Behaviour progress their child was making was Good to Excellent.

94% said the Curriculum offered to your child at The Clifton Centre was Good to Excellent

89% said how their child was looked after at The Clifton Centre was Excellent.

89% said how any issues of bullying were dealt with was Excellent.

90% said they knew how to keep their son/daughter safe online.

95% said The Clifton centre provided a positive learning environment for their son/daughter.

Parental comments included

‘Brilliant communication, amazing progress his behaviour has improved dramatically. Meeting all his needs’

‘Communication, texts and home visits are great. She gets better attention and education in smaller classes.’

‘He has shown amazing progress at home and at school since being at Clifton. 1:1's have amazing and have worked for him.’

‘He is doing great. He loves it here and the teachers him respect there which is fab.’

‘All staff at the Clifton Centre go above and beyond for each individual. This allows the child to trust adults.’

‘Wish that he had attended sooner as he would have made more progress.’

You said, we did!

As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting parents and carers to best help their son/daughter to be good digital citizens we continue to update the school website with use of technology guidance.